1. Be nice! If you have any complaints about the community/another member, please refer to the Page-A-Mod page
. Disobeying this rule calls for immediate dismissal.
2. If you have a question, please refer to the Question
page. A mod will get back to you as soon as possible.
3. Please accept your invitations to both this community and your team community. Reminders about challenges, among other things, will be posted in your team communities.
4. Silver parachutes will be randomly awarded to a member of each team. Team Mentors (mods) will either be asked once a week if they would like to nominate someone, or a poll will be set up in each team community asking for nominations. Silver Parachutes are worth 5 points, and are awarded for any outstanding act of kindness, enthusiasm, helpfulness, etc. These will only be awarded once a week, and maybe not every week.TEAM RULES-
1. If you want to leave/change teams, please comment at this post
, and notify your team leader. Comments are screened. Note: You can only change teams up until a week before the Round ends. And please, do not change teams just because another team is winning.
2. If you do not participate in at least 1 challenge a week, you will be contacted. If you have not responded, you will be kicked out, but you may re-join.
3. Help your teammates! If anyone has questions, do not hesitate to answer them. This is not a competition for individual winners. At the end, a team will win.
1. Please include your team name somewhere on your post to a challenge. This may include a team icon, team banner/signature banner, or simply putting 'Team ___' in at the beginning/end/subject of the comment. No team name=no points. POINTS
1. A base set of points will be given at each challenge. Sometimes you may earn partial points, sometimes you may earn the base set for simply participating. It depends on the challenge, so please pay attention to the Points section in the challenge posts.
2. Bonus points may be given to any winners of voting challenges. This will be revealed in the results posts.
3. Points will be updated on a spreadsheet (a link will be provided in the results posts) AFTER the challenge ends. If you notice anything odd about your points, please feel free to notify a mod.
-Mods reserve the right to participate in any challenges (except challenges which require answers we already know) as part of any team they choose to help with points. Or just for the hell of it.
If you have any questions/suggestions, please comment below or PM a mod. Comments will be screened.